If you are part of a sport team (or any team for that matter), the level of cohesion on your team is a key ingredient to peak performance. In this class we will examine Carron’s Model of Cohesion.
Follow-up From Last Class
- Copy your film choice to your laptop (short versions). Record your film choice.
- Take up Situational leadership scenarios.
- Lecture slides: 8-Cohesion Slides Revised 2012
- Complete the GEQ for your group/team (for this module): GEQ Questionnaire
- Make sure you start your PST program next Monday at the latest.
- Watch and start to analyze you film this weekend.
- Read Ch. 8 in the text (not sociogram section).
- Carron et al.’s (1985) original article: GEQ Development Article
- Meta-Analysis of Research with Carron’s Model: Cohesion Meta Analysis Carron Highlighted